Fedisa Fashion Show

I am so excited to share this post! As many of you know, our fashion show was on Saturday night at the Green Point Stadium. I would just like to thank everyone for the support and lovely messages! You made the night extra special.

The show only started at 20:30. We went for drinks before the show at Wakame in Mouille Point.

During the show all the graduates had to be back stage. Luckily we had a screen, so we could also watch the show. I cannot explain the energy rush that I got watching all my friends going on stage showing their hard work and dedication of the year.

My collection was only 23rd. So I had quite some time to wait, although the night went by so quick. When my models queued to go on stage, I had a bit of time to prep and make sure everything was right.

I must say I enjoyed it so much! It was so special and so much fun! I love what I’m doing!!

So here are a few pics of the actual show. On Friday I will post the fashion shoot my sister and I did of all my garments. You’ll be able to see more detail of the garments on Friday’s post.

Enjoy

xoxo

Iaan, Christine, Me, My Dad, My Mom

Lance & Me

Lance & Me

Green Point Stadium

Fedisa Logo projected onto the outside of the stadium

Lydia Meintjes - SweetPea Collection

7 Comments

7 Responses to “Fedisa Fashion Show”

1. annerine November 9, 2011 at 7:41 am #

WOW!!! Baie geluk!!! sho dis so cool en regtig inspirerend!!

2. Natassja November 9, 2011 at 7:45 am #

Dis pragtig Lyds!!!!! Wow your a real professional fashion designer!! Verskriklik trots op jou skatebol!!! Baie liefies xx

3. Maryke November 9, 2011 at 8:01 am #

Hi Lydia, many congratz on your graduation!!! Thanx for sharing your pretty pics. You are such a SWEET PEA. I adore your work and love your website endlessly. Wishing you all the best in the future. May the new season in your life be blessed and may you continue to inspire us with your work. BLESSINGS IN OORVLOED

4. Chandre November 9, 2011 at 10:41 am #

Hi Lydia, Love the pretty pictures! Congratulations and everything of the best for your future endeavors! Please keep blogging I love reading your write-up :)

5. Lydia Uys November 10, 2011 at 3:19 pm #

Baie baie geluk Lydsie. Ons is baie trots op jou!! Nou moet jy kom kuier hoor ;-)

6. Annerie Logan December 5, 2011 at 12:23 pm #

wow!!! so stunning!!! baie baie geluk meisie!!

7. Liesie December 9, 2011 at 6:24 am #

wow Lyds STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING! baie trots op jou! flipn mooi foto van jou!